My initial thoughts?
This was a really cute read. I couldn’t help but fall in love with our male characters Eleanor & Park. Their love that grew originally from hatred and then a friendship was a slow-burning love and a welcome alternative to many other YA books where the main characters fall head over heels in love with each other halfway through Chapter 1.
Other characters were also well developed and I especially loved hearing from Parks mother because I found her hilarious.
- Review//Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell (booksandbeautifulworld.wordpress.com)
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell (cristinasbookreviews.com)
- Review: Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell (mycupofstars.wordpress.com)
- Eleanor and Park (backgroundlyrics.wordpress.com)
- Bookish Review: Eleanor & Park (keepbooked.wordpress.com)
- Eleanor & Park (Paperback) by Rainbow Rowell, Debbie Powell – 33 RON (caaarti.wordpress.com)
- Eleanor & Park – Rainbow Rowell (confessionsfromabibliophile.wordpress.com)
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell (thebeabibliophile.wordpress.com)
- Fancypants42′s #CBRV Review #29: Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell (cannonballread5.wordpress.com)