So today I saw the glee tribute episode to Finn the character played by Cory Monteith. From beginning until the end it was sad. The characters were angry, sad, angry, sobbing, acting like kleptos. But the one thing that grabbed my attention and made me feel the saddest was Lea Micheles tribute towards the end of the episode. Superb performance from her.
- ‘Glee’ Says Goodbye: Pics Of The Cory Monteith Tribute Episode (hollywoodlife.com)
- Glee’s Cory Monteith Tribute Episode: Everything We Know So Far (perezhilton.com)
- Early Ratings: ‘Glee’ Cory Monteith Tribute Jumps (thewrap.com)
- ‘Glee’ ending after next season, Cory Monteith’s death to alter original finale plan (peopleschoice.com)
- ‘Glee’s’ Ryan Murphy Confirms Next Season Is Last With Finale to ‘Honor’ Cory Monteith (thewrap.com)